Lead Education Day 2019
We're sorry, but Lead Education Day 2019 is officially sold out!
You can still learn about what's being done to address lead poisoning in the Capitol by attending this free webinar on Friday, March 8.
Lead poisoning is entirely preventable, and ending lead poisoning in Michigan is an achievable goal. It is a top priority for us, and guides our work leading the Michigan Alliance for Lead Safe Homes. Lead Education Day is your chance to let your Representative and Senator know that ending lead poisoning is a top priority for you too.
What to Expect:
- Parents, grandparents, health professionals, teachers and children's advocates will gather in Lansing to meet with lawmakers from across the state. You'll be grouped in teams with experts and educational materials, so you'll have all the support you need. Everyone is welcome!
- Breakfast of coffee & bagels and lunch is provided.
- Agenda and staging area details will be available to those who RSVP.
- Ride sharing from Grand Rapids, Detroit, Ann Arbor and surrounding areas is being coordinated by coalition partners -- RSVP for details.
- The deadline to register is March 6.
Lead Education Day is fun, educational and meaningful!
It is critical that our legislators hear from engaged Michiganders like you.